We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire -- the ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, strong interpersonal skills, and so on.
Regardless of an applicant's qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular -- the desire to provide high quality products with excellent customer service. We can train people how to work with clients or run pieces of equipment, but to have passion for customer service and pride for your work takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, we're sure you'll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available, and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
If you're interested in any of these positions, please send your resume to email@example.com, or fax to 920-923-4486.
Brand new hyrbrid position. Seeking individual to run all digital output equipment as well as offset printing presses. Additionally assist in bindery as needed. Ideal candidate will have background and experience in the graphic arts field, but will train the right individual. Attention to detail a must, strong math background required and must not be color blind. Must be able to lift 50# and be able to stand for 8 hour period. Looking for team player. Full-time position with benefits, first shift. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EP•Direct, a leading-edge printer since 1969, is in search of high level sales people to sell digital printing, signs, and mailing solutions throughout Wisconsin and the midwest.
Corporate headquarters are located in Fond du Lac.
• Successful track record of bringing in quality new business
• 3+ years experience in sales or direct marketing role
• Strong client service mentality, with excellent communication skills: oral, written, listening and presentation
• Ability to solve problems with little or no involvement of management
• Communicate overview of account activity in detail and big picture to management and team members
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and manage multiple tasks
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to lead account team to successful adherence to timelines and project completion
• An aptitude for problem-solving and “thinking on your feet”; a team player
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Acrobat, Power Point, Outlook, ACT!
EP-Direct is forward thinking, offers excellent benefits and commission oppportunities, and provides an atmosphere for personal and professional growth.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Looking for energetic people to be on-call for special deliveries (within 75 miles of Fond du Lac), bindery assistance and mailing production assistance. Candidates may be required to sit or stand for an extended period of time and be able to lift up to 50 lbs. For delivery drivers, a valid Wisconsin driver's license, proof of insurance and clean driving record a must. A CDL is not required. Perfect for retired individuals or stay-at-home parents looking for something to do while the kids are in school. Hours vary with projects and are flexible. Pay rate of $12.00/hour - no benefits. Send resume of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.