We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire -- the ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, strong interpersonal skills, and so on.
Regardless of an applicant's qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular -- the desire to provide high quality products with excellent customer service. We can train people how to work with clients or run pieces of equipment, but to have passion for customer service and pride for your work takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, we're sure you'll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available, and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
If you're interested in any of these positions, please send your resume to email@example.com, or fax to 920-923-4486.
EP-Direct’s SignCenter Division is looking for an experienced individual to produce and install a variety of signs including, Digital Wide Format, Gerber Edge Vinyl, and have experience in vehicle lettering. Knowledge of graphic design with sign making software with Apple Mac Computers and PC’s is a must. Full-time.
Send resumes to:
EP-Direct • 1479 S. Hickory St.
Fond du Lac, WI 54937
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Operator/Bindery Assistant
UPDATED 11.27.17 - Full-time with benefits
A press operator will be able to proficiently operate Heidelberg QuickMasters and AB Dick 9910. Experience in running of 5/C Heidelberg or similar press a plus. Must be able to maintain consistent quality control measures. This operator is responsible for troubleshooting equipment problems and customer concern issues. Must understand safety issues.
• Be very professional at representing your skill level during any customer relations (press ok’s, etc.).
• Read and understand job ticket fully before setting up job.
• Make sure all the right materials for completing job (inks, stock, proofs, plates, color proofs or sample) are available before starting a makeready.
• Must be able to mix ink (accurate color mixtures and correct amounts).
• Must achieve 90% level of efficiency or better.
• Produce consistent quality work.
• Must maintain press pulls for all jobs.
• Know undercuts of blanket and plate cylinders on the equipment to be able to pack according to manufacturer specifications.
• Maintain all presses. This includes daily vacuuming if press is equipped with a powder sprayer unit, oiling the delivery chains, and wiping down the outside surface of press.
• Must be able to properly care for and set rollers to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
• Report all repairs needed to your supervisor so service calls can be placed. Place service calls as directed by your supervisor.
• Maintain proper labeling on all dispensing bottles used and replace labels as they get soiled.
• Assist in unloading deliveries of paper and supplies. Assist in the daily paper and supply organization.
• Keep work area safe and clean at all times. This includes daily wiping down of presses and waste containers used in press area.
• Report paper and supply needs to supervisor in a timely manner so as to not disrupt production flow.
• Must be able to meet tight schedules in a professional manner.
• Understand conductivity and do proper measurements.
• Assist in changing of chemicals and cleaning of platemaker as needed.
• Assist in all bindery functions as needed.
• Assist in any other areas that work loads may require.
• Maintain accurate production logs on a daily basis.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Work overtime as requested.
• must be able to lift 30 to 50 pounds as needed
• demonstrate eye/hand coordination
• must not be color blind
• able to be on your feet for up to a 8 hour period
• willing to work overtime as required on short notice
• able to work various shifts as dictated by workload
• must be certified to operate a fork lift
Email resume, cover letter and salary history to email@example.com
Fast-paced fun! Perfect job for those who like to multi-task. Operate digital color and black and white production presses, envelope press, blueprint copier and more! Measuring, math and above average computer skills required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Lifting up to 50 lbs and ability to work on your feet for up to 8 hours required. If interested, e-mail cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
EP•Direct, a leading-edge printer since 1969, is in search of high level sales people to sell digital printing, signs, and mailing solutions throughout Wisconsin and the midwest.
Corporate headquarters are located in Fond du Lac.
• Successful track record of bringing in quality new business
• 3+ years experience in sales or direct marketing role
• Strong client service mentality, with excellent communication skills: oral, written, listening and presentation
• Ability to solve problems with little or no involvement of management
• Communicate overview of account activity in detail and big picture to management and team members
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and manage multiple tasks
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to lead account team to successful adherence to timelines and project completion
• An aptitude for problem-solving and “thinking on your feet”; a team player
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Acrobat, Power Point, Outlook, ACT!
EP-Direct is forward thinking, offers excellent benefits and commission oppportunities, and provides an atmosphere for personal and professional growth.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Looking for energetic people to be on-call for special deliveries (within 75 miles of Fond du Lac), bindery assistance and mailing production assistance. Candidates may be required to sit or stand for an extended period of time and be able to lift up to 50 lbs. For delivery drivers, a valid Wisconsin driver's license, proof of insurance and clean driving record a must. A CDL is not required. Perfect for retired individuals or stay-at-home parents looking for something to do while the kids are in school. Hours vary with projects and are flexible. Pay rate of $10.00/hour - no benefits. Send resume of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.