We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire -- the ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, strong interpersonal skills, and so on.
Regardless of an applicant's qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular -- the desire to provide high quality products with excellent customer service. We can train people how to work with clients or run pieces of equipment, but to have passion for customer service and pride for your work takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, we're sure you'll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available, and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
If you're interested in any of these positions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 920-923-4486.
EP•Direct, a leading-edge printer since 1969, is in search of high level sales people to sell digital printing, signs, and mailing solutions throughout Wisconsin and the midwest.
Corporate headquarters are located in Fond du Lac.
• Successful track record of bringing in quality new business
• 3+ years experience in sales or direct marketing role
• Strong client service mentality, with excellent communication skills: oral, written, listening and presentation
• Ability to solve problems with little or no involvement of management
• Communicate overview of account activity in detail and big picture to management and team members
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and manage multiple tasks
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to lead account team to successful adherence to timelines and project completion
• An aptitude for problem-solving and “thinking on your feet”; a team player
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Acrobat, Power Point, Outlook, ACT!
EP-Direct is forward thinking, offers excellent benefits and commission oppportunities, and provides an atmosphere for personal and professional growth.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Account Manager/Customer Service Rep - Fond du Lac
EP-Direct, a digital print services company, is seeking energetic people to work with customers and serve as a contact in coordinating the order entry and production of customer projects.
The primary responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative is to serve as a customer liaison for coordinating all activities required to produce customer jobs according to customer expectations.
• Learn and understand the customer’s needs, requirements and listen for any opportunity to provide new services to a current customer.
• Solve problems, gather and transmit information as needed.
• Assist in communicating decisions and offering solutions to the customer, manufacturing departments and sales personnel.
• Service the Sales Representative, customers, and manufacturing personnel as primary contact and source of information, on particular jobs.
• Ensure that all instructions and communications are written, accurate, timely and complete.
• Compare customer specifications with estimate and discuss any differences with customer and Sales Representative. Initiate job jacket and job ticket; binding breakdowns and shipping instructions.
• Inspect proof and send to customer. Set up process check with customer if needed.
• Meet with customers at their location to pick up orders, drop off proofs, and discuss projects in process, or handle any other requirements the customer may request.
• Write requisitions for vendors and outside services; finalize schedules and work closely with scheduling department to fulfill both customer and plant needs.
• Track jobs through production and communicate any problems and changes to plant personnel, Sales Representatives and customers.
• Keep accurate records on all jobs and customer contacts so both company and customer are protected should questions arise later.
• Verify charges on the invoice
• Institute and monitor customer follow-up after a job has been completed.
• Work to resolve customer complaints.
• Other duties as requested.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Ability to facilitate communication between customers, sales, and production personnel. Ability to describe physical job process both orally and in writing. Good math skills. Must be able to read a ruler. Professional telephone technique. Computer literate - experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook a must. Successful completion of an accredited graphic arts program or a minimum of two years CSR or related experience required.
e-mail resume AND cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prepress Technician / Graphic Designer Updated 8.3.18
Full-time Monday – Friday
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• 2+ years experience in the graphics/sign/design/print industry
• 1+ years actual graphic design experience with portfolio
• minimum Associate degree in related field
• strong written and verbal communication skills
• expert in Adobe Creative Cloud software
• advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Excel, Outlook and Word
• team player with positive attitude
• mailing software experience
• experience running digital output devices including copiers, plotters or presses
• marketing experience
• web design/development
• social media marketing
If interested, e-mail cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Looking for energetic people to be on-call for special deliveries (within 75 miles of Fond du Lac), bindery assistance and mailing production assistance. Candidates may be required to sit or stand for an extended period of time and be able to lift up to 50 lbs. For delivery drivers, a valid Wisconsin driver's license, proof of insurance and clean driving record a must. A CDL is not required. Perfect for retired individuals or stay-at-home parents looking for something to do while the kids are in school. Hours vary with projects and are flexible. Pay rate of $12.00/hour - no benefits. Send resume of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press Operatpr / Bindery Assistant
UPDATED 8.3.18 - Part-time
A press operator will be able to proficiently operate Heidelberg QuickMasters and AB Dick 9910. Experience in running of 5/C Heidelberg or similar press a plus. Must be able to maintain consistent quality control measures. This operator is responsible for troubleshooting equipment problems and customer concern issues. Operate bindery equipment as required. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis and stand for 6 to 8 hours.
Email resume, cover letter and salary history to email@example.com